Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Exactly Interesting

So i know things are a bit slow for me right now what with school, and that this might be one of the most boring blogs on the web(hey, it's new!) so I figured I'd at least post some older work in the meantime between real updates.. And I promise promise promise that after this semester when I'm all graduated and respectable that I'll kick the painting into full gear!

So.. until that all happens, here's something to look at:



This is my most favorite and ambitious oil painting, "A Well Trimmed Bush." It's also my largest, something like 4'x5'. I am but a poor poor art student, so If you're interested in anything send me an email. Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As you're blog's title suggests, I assume you are a big fan of sandwiches? It just so happens I have 500 freeze dried "mint condition" McRib sannys diligently stored over from their most recent seasonal promotion. I'm hoping your achilles heel is as prominent as it seems...as I truly want that painting and I have no money...(I spent it all on the McRibs....which is still better than stock nowadayz).